Physical Therapist(Job Number:555850)
Responsible for the physical therapy management of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services Director.
• Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy. Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient, may delegate a portion of the treatment plan to appropriate supportive personnel, and coordination of the treatment plan with other health care personnel as appropriate. Provides advice and education to patient and family. Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
• Discharges patient from physical therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from physical therapy. Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy patient management. Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
• Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a bachelor’s or master’s or doctoral degree with certification in physical therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
• Licensure to practice physical therapy by the State of California.
• BLS required.
• Must have a Nat’l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Experience with vestibular and/or lymphedema preferred.
Primary Location: California-San Jose-San Jose Medical Offices – Two North 270 Internati
Scheduled Hours (1-40): 40 Shift: Day Working Days: 4 x10 schedule (off day TBD) Working Hours Start: 8:30 AM Working Hours End: 7:00 PM
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular Employee Group (Union Affiliation): Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job: Physical / Occupational Therapy Public Department Name: Physical Therapy
Travel: No Job Eligible for Benefits: Yes
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula