Peace Health – Eugene, OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Nurse Practitioner – Pain Management based in the Eugene, OR community.
Seeking Pain Management Provider in Oregon
PeaceHealth’s Primary Care Team in Eugene, Oregon seeks an exceptional Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their collegial team. The provider for this position will be interested in developing expertise in Chronic Pain Management in a medical home setting. Currently considering both experienced providers and new graduates.
Desired practice outcomes:
- Manage and prescribe medication for patients with chronic pain using evidence-based clinical protocols.
- Increase function and quality of life for patients through development of comprehensive care plans including behavioral health, physical therapy and nutritional intervention.
- Improve quality of care by developing clinical expertise and acting as a resource for primary care providers
- Help develop a model for group visits for chronic pain management.
This position is 100% outpatient. This region has a large referral base of primary care providers.
PeaceHealth encourages personal growth and patient centered care. If you are looking for a career in health care that engages your heart and spirit as well as your mind, I would like to talk with you. To learn about PeaceHealth visit www.peacehealth.org.
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The city’s official slogan is “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors.” Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
This opportunity is available in the 350k population neighboring communities of Eugene and Springfield, Oregon. Here is what you’ll love about this dynamic area:
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features a variety of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. Eugene also has numerous other venues for live music and for live theater.
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Dorothy Reed.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship – the spirit of health.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Eugene, OR community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Eugene, OR, Barger Clinic (403)
Job Category: NP, PA, CNM, CRNA
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Eugene, OR || NP, PA, CNM, CRNA || Full Time || INTERNAL MED SVCS
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula
Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula,Vestibulum nec placerat orci. Mauris vehicula